Building of 6,000+ m² that its made for distribution purposes.
This business park in Almere, serving as an important connecting route between Amsterdam – Hamburg – Ruhr area. And has been generously set up with lots of green space and a new infrastructure. The distribution center is located on business park “Sallandsekant”, a location suitable for wholesale and logistic purposes. As a logistics area, Sallandsekant has a particularly high-quality appearance. In short, a top logistics location that scores highly on the applicable criteria for logistics and distribution.
The accessibility by car is good via the A6 motorway, exit S104. Distances to the distribution center:
- Schiphol Airport 46 km.
- Port of Rotterdam 110 km.
- Port of Antwerpen 150 km.
- Ruhr area 200 km.
- Port of Hamburg 440 km.
The distribution center consists of an extensive office space at the front (approx. 1,000 m2). This office space can be flexibly arranged. In addition, this object has an extensive staff restaurant.
The building is equipped with an extensive security system and behind the office section is a spacious 7-meter-high distribution hall which is divided into several compartments.
State of delivery
The distribution center is designed according to the latest wishes and requirements of the user and therefore has a very complete finishing level. The property is equipped with:
- Existing data network;
- Existing layout with light partition walls;
- Fiber optic connection;
- Fully equipped staff restaurant;
- Server room;
- Mechanical ventilation;
- Sun protection on the outside;
- Reception on the first floor;
- Free height of 7.6 meters;
- Maximum floor load 4,500 kg per m2;
- Heating distribution hall through heaters;
- Alarm installation;
- 13 Electrically operated overhead doors;
- Bathroom facilities;
- Fire alarm installation;
- Lockable fencing around the property;
- Power current;
- Ventilation hatches;
- Fencing with electric roller gate.
- 5.130 m2 distribution hall
- 1.100 m2 office space