The distribution center of Almere
Almere is pre-eminently the place for the future. For the last 20 years Almere has been the fastest growing city in the Netherlands. The employment is good because of the many (mainly logistics) companies that have settled in Almere. The location is favorable and the land prices are not as high as in North and South Holland.
Multifunctional distribution centre
A distribution center of 6,000+ m² is still available on the “Sallandsekant” business park which is ideal for distribution purposes. The business park is located outside the residential area and easily accessible both by car via the A6 motorway, exit S104. There is also easy access via public transport. The business park is particularly suitable for wholesale and large-scale production companies. There is an environmental zone on the business park, you can get up to environmental category IV.
These reputable companies establish themselves in the this business park:
- Datacenter KPN;
- Praktijkschool PRO voor het voortgezet;
- Motrac Internationaal Transport;
- TYC Europe;
Facilities distribution center
The property consists of a large office space at the front (approx. 1,000 m2). This office space can be flexibly arranged and in addition this property has an extensive staff restaurant.
The distribution hall is equipped with an extensive security system and behind the office section is a spacious 7-meter-high distribution space, which is divided into several compartments.
- Existing data network and fast internet;
- Power current;
- Ceiling system with integrated luminaries;
- Light in the roof of the company hall;
- Fully equipped staff restaurant;
- Mechanical ventilation;
- Sun protection on the outside;
- Reception on the first floor;
- Carpet in the office;
- Free height of 7.6 meters;
- Maximum floor load 4,500 kg per m²;
- Heating in distribution hall through heaters;
- 13 Electrically operated overhead doors;
- Lockable fencing around the property;
- Ventilation hatches;
- Fencing with electric gate;